Asking Price: $695,000 USD (some Financing Available)
This is a newly constructed custom home located on the Rio General. A one of a kind unique house and property for the Costa Rica located on 12 private and beautiful hectares(almost 30 acres) that border the Rio General. This house and property are a true end of the road property but located within 30 minutes to San Isidro de General.
The property is made up of mostly perfectly flat useable land the leads up from the river to a small hill side behind the house. There are several natural building sites for any new construction.
This Farm is turnkey and ready to move in to. The pastures have been parceled off and fenced for grazing cattle or horses.
This new custom home is made up of 8.000 sq, ft, of solid concrete block and poured steel reinforced beams. Only the best materials were used in the finish work in this custom home. Cedro Amargo "a high quality hardwood" was used throughout the home in all of the wood work, i.e. Doors, cabinets, base boards ect. Marble and granite was use through the home on all of the counter tops in the large spacious kitchen and bath rooms.
2 - 5 ton Carrier central air conditioning units keep the home cool on those hot summer days. All of the windows and sliding doors are made from unbreakable glass. There is a long list of hard to find custom features that are built into this home.
From the bedrooms, kitchen and living room there are beautiful views of the surrounding property and river valley. Also a constant view of the waterfall located on the creek just a few meters to the back of the house. You can always hear the sounds of the falls. Depending on how you set up the house. This home will sleep 8 adults comfortably.
This custom home and property offers a variety of uses. This could be a great location for the small time horse breeder with plenty of grounds for riding, training and grazing. The house and property are in an ideal location to be used as an exclusive private rental or retreat.
Costa Rica Luxury Home On 12 Private, Beautiful Hectares of Land - US$695,000
• River creek farm has 726M2 or 8,000 square feet of construction plus large storage area on third floor
• 3 bedrooms with walk in closets and private baths off each with two master suites with bamboo flooring
• 1 maids room with private bath
• 4 full baths with cedar armargo vanities with marble and granite counter tops
• 2 half baths
• Formal dining room
• Luxurious kitchen with built in appliances custom built cedar amargo cabinets with granite tops and family room combination
• Two story living room
• Large covered deck and balcony area up and down all with exquisite teak ceiling
• All doors and cabinets custom made cedar amargo with granite counter tops
• The entire house is wired for central music and intercom
• The garden area has tilapia (fish) ponds
• Creek runs to the rear of house
• Property bordered by the Rio General to the north
• Property is 6K off asphalt road.
• Main entrance remote control security gate
• 12 hectares
• AyA water supply
• ICE electric supply
• Septic tank
• Internet service
• 2-5 ton Carrier central air conditioning units
• Blown in insulation 12 inches in attic
• All windows and sliding doors unbreakable glass
• Vinyl fascia and soffit
• All interior wood work doors, cabinets baseboards etc
• Cedar amargo
• Hot water thru out
• 12 foot ceilings first floor, 11 foot ceilings second floor AND 12 inch blown insulation
• Total masonry and steel construction
Costa Rica Real Estate Investors - Please Note:
This property INCLUDES a 1 bedroom caretakers apartment and bunk house for employees and newly built horse barn with 6 stalls and a new corral. These 5.2 hectares also have several natural building sites and plenty of room for new constructions.
|Features - Amenities|