Located close to the Carara National Park, this turn key business consists in :
- 35 acres of manicured garden full of animals, flowers, plants and trees, walking trails, bridges crossing the creek and magnificient views to the ocean.
- 2.5 acres on the upper section for future development (VIEWS VIEWS VIEWS !!!)
- 5 acres with owner's house (described below)
- 15 acres in natural condition for conservation
- 2 Restaurants - Gift & Souvenirs shop And incredibles views to the tallest costarican waterfall !
The 3,700 sqft spanish style Owner's home :
- 3 large bedrooms built around enclosed courtyard area with fountain
- 4 complete baths - Large living area - Commercial kitchen
- 4 cars garage
- 2 orchid houses
- Helicopter landing area wich can be used for an infitiny pool
- Automated irrigation system - Great views to the Ocean First restaurant open daily for breakfast and lunch, is located in the reception building. 2nd restaurant overlooks the tallest waterfall in Costa Rica and seats 50 people very comfortably. The restaurant specializes in business groups, weddings, as well as people who want a great dining adventure. Gift & Souvenirs Shop, also located in the reception building, offers Costa Rican handicrafts and souvenirs. Manager's home is a 2 bedrooms one with one complete bath and living area. Property counts with 3 storage buildings and 2 water tanks. The gardens usually receive more than 12.000 visitors a year.
Priced at: $ 2.900.000 USD.