· This is a Luxury Sustainable Eco Resort
· This Community sits on 750 acres at an elevation of 2,000 feet looking out over the pacific ocean.
· Its climate is a very stable in the mid to upper 70's with a regular breeze coming in off the ocean.
· When completed, the community will have approximately 160 villas, which will sit on less than 1% of the total acreage.
· The community members pay $150 a month to cover maintenance of all community areas as well as access to FREE FOOD!
· In fact, they have several residents that are living a fantastic life on less than $500 a month!
· The community is within 15 minutes to a newly completed 80,000 square foot hospital in Cortez
· It is within 15-20 minutes of the recently approved International Airport servicing the Southern Zone
· It shares the same road as the 20 square mile lake that is being created by the Hydro-Electric Dam Project and reaps to benefit of the ongoing road improvements being invested in by this project
This Luxury Sustainable Eco Resort in the Southern Pacific Region of Costa Rica that is rapidly gaining the reputation of being: ‘The Most Amazing Community on Earth’
· Villa sizes range from 1 to 3 bedrooms, with current pricing between $134 000 and $269 000
· Custom home lots are available between 640 M2 to 2 Hectares ($125 000 to 250 000)
· Homes can be built by the community’s custom home builder, however there are no time-limits imposed to build
· Developer Financing is not specifically available, but we can be creative if a significant down payment is leveraged
Among the offered villas there is:
· One Bedroom Villa (Currently $134 000 or $22 000 per 4 Week Fraction)
· Two Bedroom (loft) Villa (Currently $164 000)
· Three Bedroom Villa (Currently $269 000)