The Hotel is a unique 6 room hotel with swimming pool, just north of Cahuita National Park and away and 1/2km. to downtown Cahuita. INCLUDES A NEW STAINLESS STEEL PROFESSIONAL KITCHEN!!
ROOM FOR GROWTH SITTING ON OVER ONE ACRE!!! And beach super close!
The swimming pool and exotic gardens are set in an ancient coral reef, 10,000-year-old. Professors of the Smithsonian Institute have come here to look and take fossils from the coral stone reef.
This Hotel was designed and built by a Frenchman. Concept of design was inspired by years of sailing in the Mediterranean and traveling through Africa. The architectural design give the hotel a unique ambiance. The harmony and peace, an unexplainable sensation of relaxation and beauty.
The Inn was ran by a family member. The hotel has gone under its first round of remodeling and upgrading its foundation to bring it back to its original beauty. Over the last two years the hotel has been structurally updated with continued projects of renewal and modernization.
Located in a quiet neighborhood, one feels as on an island paradise, oblivious to the rest of the world.
Live the dream and make the move to your Oasis of heaven!
· 2 years old king size orthopedic Mattresses with life time warranty
· private terraces, all furniture handmade in local tropical hardwoods.
· ceiling fans both indoor and outdoor,
· private bathrooms with hot water,
· coffee makers.
· Air Conditioners
LOBBY AND RESTAURANT
· 6 Hardwood table and 24 chairs
· 1 large bench
· 2 arm chairs
· Stereo system
· wireless Internet connection.
· Wine and beer fridge
· Newly remodeled commercial kitchen
· Everest Stainless Steel Fridge/freezer combo
· 4 Quantum Pro Burner stainless steel oven
· Toaster Oven
· Commercial mixer
· 2 Commercial deep fryers
· 3 Stainless Steel counter tops
· 2 Wash bin commercial Stainless Steel sink
PLUS: Cocktail bar, Public Restrooms and Employees' Cottage