Asking Price: $3,900,000 USD (Financing Available)
• This property is one of the last remaining large parcels in Guanacaste, 3000 acres.
It has tremendous potential and development opportunities. It boasts mountains, plateaus, valleys, water features and a diverse geography which lends itself to terrific vistas of Rincon de Viega, Miravallies and Tenorio Volcanoes. It is made up of a combination of primary and secondary forest It has been completely surveyed and a topographical map drawn by an engineer has been completed. We are in the process of drilling wells to provide water to all acreage. Many required government studies have already been completed.
• The parcel is approximately 6 kilometers deep (east to west) and approximately 4 kilometers wide (north to south). It is bordered on the north by the Salto River and the Pijije River. The Potrero River runs through the property in addition to four other active creeks.
• The entire property is fenced and has been used to run cattle (approx. 100 head) for the last 7 years. It also has a custodian’s house, grapefruit and teak trees on the property.
• It is 700 to 1,200 ft above sea level and consists mainly of a series of valleys and plateaus all, with magnificent views of 3 volcanoes and gorgeous valleys.
• Weather – 70-90 all year round. Due to the elevation, it does not get steamy hot, and has cooler nights than the beach during the hot dry season.
This property can be still be used any way you want. We have surveyed and plotted the ranch into 115 mini ranches, size 25 – 30 acres. Almost all backup to a river . There are 60-1 acre lots that will front on 2 planned man made ski lakes. There are planned 2 community beach areas along the river with swimming holes and water features. This plan has not been recorded or registered.
Location – From the Liberia International Airport it is 8 K to Liberia. From Liberia, proceed southeast on the Pan American highway 17 kilometers, turn left on a gravel road for 7 K. ( total 45 minutes)
• Local Amenities
o The property is within easy access of two large cities, Liberia and Bagaces
o City of Liberia: Gateway to the beaches & the booming resort area of the Papagayo Peninsula that boasts a marina for luxury yachts, the Four Seasons, Allegro, Hilton, and plans for many more It hosts two malls with movie theaters; local and international schools, hospitals, clinics and state of the art dentistry. Numerous quality grocery stores, local fruit and vegetable vendors, arts and crafts and souvenir stores. Appliances, electronics, and home furnishings are also available.
o Town of Bagaces: Thriving for years to support the local cowboys, farmers & miners, this established community boasts hand crafted furniture, local art, & vendors that strive to support the new generation of buyers swarming the area.