Exclusive residential community of 210 dramatic acres in which the first phase of 91 acres features 54 estate lots that ranges from 1.7 to 2.2 acres in size. PRICES ON REQUEST!!!
Every home site enjoys an unparalleled view of the lake and mountains. In addition, all lots have a view of the Ujarras Valley and the Irazú and Turrialba Volcanoes.
Just a few minutes away you can enjoy the rain and cloud forest, rivers for white water rafting, lakes, botanical gardens, water sports in the lake, ziplining, rapelling, bird watching and thermal water springs.
Access: Roads are in excellent condition.
Internal Roads: Internal roads are new and covered with "lastre" (a combination of gravel and dirt).
Water: has its own drinking water source, which ensures supply to all owners within the development.
Electricity: there will be electricity delivered to all of the lots in such a manner as to not interfere with the magnificent lake and volcano views. This allows us to use above or below ground wires as long as it doesn't interfere with the views
Communication services: quality telephone and cell phone services, Internet access and satellite television are available at the owners option.
Security: A single access, which will be manned 24 hours a days, 7 days a week. Only owners and their guests will have access to the development.
A place where we experience the perfect weather: 60° - 80° F.
You can also enjoy trout fishing on near by rivers and lakes, or sport fishing on a visit to one of the many beautiful beaches in the country.
Also Close by to the following:
• Los Angeles Basilica: this Byzantine style sanctuary is the home of Costa Rica's Patron, the Virgin of Los Angeles.
• Ujarrás Ruins: the remains of the first church built in Costa Rica in the XVII century.
• Orosi Church: Built in 1735, this is the oldest, still standing, colonial church. It has colonial art and a religious museum.
• Irazu Volcano National Park: At 11,260 ft. above sea level, Irazu is Costa Rica's tallest volcano. Located 28 miles from Lago Alto Estates, it can be reached via a modern and picturesque road.
• Guayabo National Monument: located in the foothills of Turrialba Volcano, in the province of Cartago, is 40 miles from Lago Alto Estates. Guayabo is the most important archaeological site in Costa Rica. Its wonders are scattered throughout the park: petroglyphs, mounds, causeways and other stone structures with ceremonial significance
Get yours NOW!