Located in Grecia, one of the cleanest towns in Central America. In the Central Valley of Costa Rica, with unique 360º views.
- Spectacular Views of San Carlos’ plains to the North.
- Amazing Views of the Poas Volcano and the Central Cordillera to the South.
- Excellent mountain Climate at 3485 feet above the sea level.
- Paved Roads up to the Farm
- Excellent location between Grecia and San Carlos
- 49 acres of pasture
- Pond with Island in the property
- New milking facility
- Setup for 40 cows,
- In production Farm
- Equipment included:
- Milking Parlor
- Six Milkers
- Shares at Dos Pinos, dairy Cooperative, for 330 kilos daily.